Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The April Bride

I am an April girl through and through. My birthday is in April, I first met my husband on April, the very first day of my "working life" was in April and I got married in April.

It's now a couple of months since the BigGuy and I got married. It seemed such a waste to just file away all the things I have learnt since the BigGuy proposed (and maybe some stuff from before). With quite a few girlfriends getting married, I thought, what's better than to share all my resources not just with my girlfriends but with anyone who wants to take a peek. Especially since there seems to be a dearth of wedding resource blogs for Singapore and Malaysia.

Unlike wedding planning website, it really isn't my intention to "sell" anything.

So, I hope you find something useful or if you have something useful you wish to share with me, it would be even more fantastic.

No comments: